Please ready carefully.
ECOSYSTEMSTORE, Inc. USER AGREEMENT
EFFECTIVE JUNE 15, 2007. THIS USER AGREEMENT (INCLUDING ANY DOCUMENTS REFERENCED HEREIN, THIS ("AGREEMENT") DESCRIBES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH ECOSYSTEMSTORE®, Inc, (“ECOSYSTEMSTORE”) OFFERS YOU A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION ( THE "SUBSCRIPTION") FOR USE OF THE Ecosafe® SERVICE (THE "SERVICE").
1. Eligible Subscribers.
1. By accepting these terms, you confirm that you are 13 years of age or older, and have the consent of your national wildlife legislator to sign-up and use the ECOSYSTEMSTORE® Service on behalf of the subscriber.
2. Fees and Payment Authorization..
2. Before subscribing to Services or making Purchases, please check with your national wildlife authorities about the existence of additional fees. You are responsible for paying all such fees, and for any other hardware, service or other costs you incur to use your Subscription, plus any applicable taxes. ECOSYSTEMSTORE®, Ecosafe® and Ecosystem outlet® clients will be charged for the use of ECOSYSTEMSTORE® services directly on your account invoice. If you select a monthly fee Subscription plan, you authorize the continued billing each month until you cancel such Subscription. If you cancel your Subscription for any reason, ECOSYSTEMSTORE® will not refund any of your fees paid to date.
3. Participating Wildparks
3.1 ECOSYSTEMSTORE®, Ecosafe® and Ecosystem outlet® Subscriptions and Purchaces are only available for customers within participating wildparks. National park items and species in international waters are ineligible.
4.1. ECOSYSTEMSTORE®, Ecosafe® and Ecosystem outlet® clients will receive a portfolio overview either on a periodic basis (ie; daily or three times a week) or on-demand (ie; on-demand commercials, coupons or new location direction, etc). You agree that ECOSYSTEMSTORE® does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any content provided by this Subscription service.
4.2. You agree that ECOSYSTEMSTORE® will have no liability to you with regard to the extinction, mutilation, illegal trading by any third party of any content provided. You also understand that all content provided is the proprietary material of State of TextWeb and/or the third party that supplies it, is protected by copyright and other applicable laws, and may not be reproduced, cloned, bred, genesequenced or redistributed without the written permission of the ECOSYSTEMSTORE®.
4.3. ECOSYSTEMSTORE® is not responsible to you for any content or materials or any other aspect of the Service that you might find objectionable.
4.4. Members who use our Services agree to accept our Ecostalk® and other wildlife surveillance methods as part of the service.
5. Changes to the Service or Terms.
5.1 . You understand that ECOSYSTEMSTORE® may, in its discretion, from time to time change, add, or remove certain species from the Service, change the pricing, or change the terms of this Agreement by informing you of the amended terms via your portfolio overview, and that, if you are dissatisfied with any such changes to the Service or this Agreement, you may cancel your Subscription at any time by texting STOP to our 5 digit short code.
5.1 .In addition, ECOSYSTEMSTORE® reserves the right to discontinue the Service altogether for all users at any time in its discretion. Such amendments will be effective when sent. Alternatively, we may display the amended terms to you when you use your Subscription, in which case such terms shall be effective when posted. Otherwise, this Agreement may not be amended except in a writing signed by both parties.
6. Termination of Subscription.
9.1 .You may terminate your Subscription, this Agreement, and your right to use the Service, at any time and for any reason or no reason, by contacting ECOSYSTEMSTORE® customer service or by sending a text message with the text "STOP" to our short code or such other number as may be designated on our Website.
9.1 .Notifying ECOSYSTEMSTORE® in any other way of your desire to terminate your Subscription may result in delays in processing your request. ECOSYSTEMSTORE® may immediately suspend or terminate your Subscription, terminate Species and terminate this Agreement, if you breach any provision in this Agreement or if the charges to your account for the fees described in Section 2 are refused for any reason. Upon any such termination of your Subscription, you will remain obligated to pay all outstanding fees and charges relating to your use of the Service before termination.
10. Contacting Us
10. The Services hereunder are offered by ECOSYSTEMSTORE® Witte de Withstraat 11222, 1057BB Amsterdam. You can contact us via customer support.